NEED HELP.. Crazy Home won't stop FC'ng

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I've been following the thread about the home programs. I took a look at crazy home and it looked really good. I got it, loaded it up and now all of a sudden every time the home screen tries to load, it FC's. In short my Droid is in a eternal FC and won't load up. Anyone out there have any idea how to get past it so I can dump this program and get my phone working again. Thanks!!!!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
are you saying you fixed it?

it is called crazy home afterall :icon_eek:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you get it into Safe Mode? If so, you should be able to get into Manage Apps and then clear the default.

OP
Rollingbones

Rollingbones

Reaction score
I turned it on in safe mode (pressed and held both the one button and menu button on the qweerty keyboard until it booted) then removed the Crazy Home Pro version. The Lite version seems to work OK. I contacted the developer and he's working on a permanent fix. At any rate, the phone is working fine now. The app is a really nice one and worth looking at. I'm sure I just ran into a glitch.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand that this happened 4 hours after installation and not immediately. I would've suggested the app Home Switcher as not only does it easily change the default, but you can also just "Launch" an Home. That way if it's causing a lot of problems you can just press the Home button and you'll go to your default.

The alternative method is never set one as a default. That way every time you press the Home button it'll ask which one you want.

OP
Rollingbones

Rollingbones

Reaction score
If you don't set one as default, every time you hit your home button, it'll ask you which home program to use. That won't work for me. I've been using the Crazy Home Lite since it happend and haven't had any problems. I really like the format as I can easily setup different home programs for different needs. Once the glitch s out of the Pro, I'll reload it.