1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help..... camera will not start up

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by sillyrabbitt123, Feb 22, 2010.

1. sillyrabbitt123

sillyrabbitt123 New Member

on my wifes phone I am having a problem. i cannot get the camera to start. no matter what i do i get a black screen and it wont go away unless I press the power button for a second then when i press it again it gives me the force quit option thats it. The camera will not work. I am not using Task killer, havent downloaded anything in weeks to the phone and have minimal apps on the phone.

did a battery pull twice and it didnt work :( do i need to do a hard reset? what else can i try or what could cause this?

thanks
  2. General_Lee86

General_Lee86 New Member

Do you have any one of the Barcode scanner type programs on it cause I know I had this problem and uninstalled one of them and mine has worked since for almost 2 months now. If you do have one what is the name of it?
  3. sillyrabbitt123

no none installed. :(
  4. sillyrabbitt123

did a factory restore and camera still doesnt work so they are sending me a new one.
Search tags for this page

android camera doesnt work no matter what i do

android camera not starting

camera will not initialize

driod dna camera not starting

droid camera will not come on

htc rezound camera wont open