Need Help Before Rooting

patelhj1

Reaction score
I just dl and rooted perm with z4... SUPER EXCITED... i just want to know how to back up all my apps that i currently have.. i read about bootstrap and plan on using it to back up my current rom... please let me know if there is a app to back up all my application... sorry for the newwbie post

Psyman

Reaction score
I just dl and rooted perm with z4... SUPER EXCITED... i just want to know how to back up all my apps that i currently have.. i read about bootstrap and plan on using it to back up my current rom... please let me know if there is a app to back up all my application... sorry for the newwbie post

Titanium is what most use for apps, I just boot into clockworkmod and do a nandoid backup.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bje1982

Reaction score

Titanium is what most use for apps, I just boot into clockworkmod and do a nandoid backup.

+1

OP
P

patelhj1

Reaction score
Thanks helped a ton.. i just woke up i rooted my phone last night and love it...currently enjoying liberty thanks to all the hard work put in from TEAM LIBERTY!