Need Help Bad

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Detro, May 18, 2011.

1. Detro

Detro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok So i recently flashed my Droid X to Rubix Focused Rom(Latest one), and everything was going good but i just decided to try and go to a new rom, So i backed up rubix, Flashed it and it got stuck on the Moto Logo. I could get into recovery and wipe data but it did nothing for me. So I figured there was no sbf for the phone to pull form. Then I proceeded to flash the sbf manually through bootloader and RSD Lite with the stock sbf. Unfortunately I am now stuck with Bootloader and Low Battery and Cannot Program and Im freaking out cause my business depends on my phone working. PLS HELP!?! :(

2. Shad0www

Shad0www Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What I did when this happened was go to best buy and purchase a stand alone battery charger for like $30. I charged the battery for about 30 min the sbf'd back to stock.

Now i bought one of these cables http://goo.gl/Giwmj from TBH so if this happens again I am covered :)

Sent from my DROIDX

3. Detro

Detro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If my usb cable from the computer is plugged in and the green notification light is on is it charging?

4. Damon

Damon Member

Ratings:
    +0

The notification light turning to green means the charge is full on my phone.

5. Shad0www

Shad0www Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sadly no it does not charge unless you see the big battery charging icon on the screen.

Sent from my DROIDX

6. Detro

Detro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Getting a universal battery charger this morning and hoping to resolve this issue fast.

7. Detro

Detro New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok so I got the battery but now Im getting a Mem_Map and Service Reqd Error after sbf flash from rsd lite. Any help PLEASE?!?!

UPDATE: So i finally found a SBF file from TBH that worked. Thank you so much to them they are awesome. But now it says i have an invalid battery. Guess all i need is a new one versus a 600 dollar phone thats a paper weight.

Last edited: May 19, 2011