1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help backing up phone

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by nickgray71, Feb 14, 2011.

1. nickgray71

nickgray71 New Member

okay i am kind of new to this stuff but i am trying to understand all this step by step so bar with me please...i have rooted my phone with Z4root 1.3.0 i believe and i have downloaded Bootstraper for Droid 2 along with Rom manager. I have looked online to make a back up and have done everything they have but yet i still do not have any back up... if someone could please help me i would be very estatic cause i have been stuck for a day now
  2. nickgray71

nickgray71 New Member

nvm i am sorry i have finally figured out how to do it when i was in recovery mode i was using the power button to select and not my camera key im a dumb ***...haha
  3. Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly New Member

that will do it everytime glad you figured it out