NEED HELP ASAP GB Bootloop

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
With the MAC, I think you can use Linux on it to make it work. Google .sbf how to's. Its really pretty easy but the first time is really scary. I have done it about 5 times and I still get a little nervous though.

Sent from my DROIDX

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
With the MAC, I think you can use Linux on it to make it work. Google .sbf how to's. Its really pretty easy but the first time is really scary. I have done it about 5 times and I still get a little nervous though.

Sent from my DROIDX

i got stuck last night after I tried to upgrade to .959 and this was the only way I could get the sbf too work. This guy has made a Linux for just flashing back to .340 and was the easiest way i found to use RSD

Linux solution to your Windows/RSD lite problems

srry for the redirect but this is the only place i found this version of Linux made for the X and flashing. Also u need to use an older PC to use this one had troubles using my gaming rig due to lack of driver support.

Antob125

Reaction score
From my understanding the only way to get to 595 is to install the three 588 zips

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
i have .595 but only required first gbrooted leak prior.

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
did u leave usb debugging turned on, i did on my other dx and i had to sbf to froyo, reroot with z4, turn off usb debug, bootstrap and install gbrooted, bootstrap and install.595, then all was well

Last edited:

Antob125

Reaction score
On froyo USB debugging checked but if your on GB uncheck it cause DROID x bootstrapper wont work other wise

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
had to uncheck to get to gbroot from froyo, mayb some dxs r different(joking) as i didnt need the three files method either. best of luck though, try the shorter way first and save time.