Need help after downloading a text type

khan21

Reaction score
So I have a rooted thunderbolt running BAMF sense 3.0 and an mr2.5 radio. I used the BAMF toolkit and downloaded a new startup screen as well as some other little things I can't remember but then I downloaded the Morpheus text type and it rebooted my phone. When the phone rebooted it went to the white HTC screen and stayed there for about 10 minutes so I pulled my battery and rebooted it again and every time I do it does exactly the same thing and just stays on the white HTC startup screen. I've left it there alone for up to 45 minutes and it just stays there.

I'm wondering if anybody can give me some direction as to what I did and what I can do to fix it?

Sele

T-Bolt RS Team Leader
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've seen several mention that changing the fonts in BAMF 3.0 will cause this behavior. I've looked for an easy solution but have been unable to find one. If you can boot into recovery and have a backup you can restore the backup and then reinstall 3.0 with the system font. If you don't have a backup, you will have to reinstall the Rom.

If someone has a solution that will prevent you from having to set up your phone again maybe they will speak up. But that's all I know to do at this point.

OP
K

khan21

Reaction score
So I Am doing that but everytime I do it sits on the selection screen for about 3 seconds and then moves to a different screen where it asks if I want to start some update. I can't get it to let me select the recovery file... Or else I just don't know what the **** i'm doing haha

And if I do the update then it just reboots my phone into that same screen and if I say no then I can't get back to the other screen

Last edited:

Sele

T-Bolt RS Team Leader
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Sounds like you still have the PG05IMG.zip file still on your SD card. Get that deleted and you should be able to get to recovery.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk