need help advice new and know nothing

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by beesathome, Sep 22, 2010.

1. beesathome

beesathome New Member

i am looking to get a droid so i can get wireless internet here at my home. i have never heard of this till today when a nice verizon person told me to look up root and that is all she would say. i cannot get any other wireless unlimited internet because of where i live. would like to download movies via wii. hook wii up to wireless and just plain do whatever with the internet without data limit. i have read many threads on here and i am still lost!!!! all i know is i tend to like the droid 2 because of keypad and that i know it will come with that 2.2 thing on it already. Any help would be great. thanks in advance!!!
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

if you wanna know more about it, check out link 2 in my sig
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

4. beesathome

beesathome New Member

thank you both for your help. i still really dont understand alot of it but i really only want the wi fi connection and dont need to change all the other stuff. i will be back when i get my phone today and hope i will be able to root it correctly. wish me luck!!!!
  5. BlackDiamond

BlackDiamond New Member

Read, Read, and Read and when you thought you have Red enough READ some more. It will make your life simpler knowing what you need to do before you do it..Goodluck and i hope you enjoy your new Phone!!