1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need help! adding droid esn to metro network!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by AndroidCrazy, May 24, 2011.

1. AndroidCrazy

AndroidCrazy New Member

So ive successfully flashed my droid 2 to metro pcs but now all i need to do is have my phones esn put into the metro pcs database. ive tried calling and been to 5 different metro stores today and no one would even try to help me. I go to an authorized dealer, they tell me they cant, and advise me that only corporate stores will do it. So i go to corporate and they took one look at my droid and said no they dont flash smartphones. (even though they now have android smartphones) so i tell the girl working there that i dont need it flashed i just need my esn put into there network, she tells me to go to an authorized dealer??????? so i go to 3 more stores and no one could or will houdini flash my phone or add the esn to metros network. i know that there is a secret way people are doing this and i dont want to pay someone to do these things anymore. someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:motdroidhoriz:
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
  2. danlmitch

danlmitch New Member

I need help with this also
Search tags for this page

adding esn flash droid x2 to metro pcs

esn add to metro

how do i add my esn to metropcs

how to add my verizon esn to metro pcs network
how to get my flashed phone into metro pcs database
how to get my meid into the metro data base

i need to get my esn on metro