need headphone advice

JAB 67

Reaction score
I want to get a set of high quality head phones combined with the ability to answer phone calls. RadioShack has a set made by V-Moda that looks good. Any thoughts? Any better suggestions? I assume these work with my DX; true?

Last edited:
OP
J

JAB 67

Reaction score
Does the Droid X support the combined headphone/microphone/call control offered on various headphone sets such as those made by V-Moda?

dainbramaged

Reaction score
I have the skullcandy full metal jacket earphones because they're petty amazing when it comes to bass, and the in line mic has a button on it that pauses music (even pandora) and answers calls. The only issue is the price, $62 seems a bit much to me, but I've loved them ever since.

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Motorola S305

Got them at Amazon. They pair automatically all the time, use the same charger, sound is excellent and has a built in microphone. Now reduced in price. Really good and comfortable to wear.

OP
J

JAB 67

Reaction score
So to be clear, the DX supports the combined earphone/microphone/call button feature?

Last edited:

MWM

Reaction score
My son got me JLABs for Christmas. Multiple size rubber ear pieces, hard case to store them in. Cool thing - they have a breakin period where they recomend you play LOUD through them:icon_ banana:

Good Son.

PACanesFan

Reaction score
I'm using a pair of closed ear Sennheiser HD202s with my X. I'm very surprised the internal amplifier can drive these. My old Motorola Q9C couldn't, and I had to buy a headphone amplifier to use them.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
The Jabra BT8010 is great it stores 20 Phone numbers in the Bluetooth headset. All you need to do is press the button on the headset to voice dial. The sound is awesome with both pieces in yours ears. You will forget that it is a Ear piece for hand free talking. I have had many Bluetooth head sets but to me it is one of the best.

Kandiru

Reaction score
Another vote for Sennheiser, but with bluetooth and mic.

Sennheiser MM100. $90 refurb Amazon.

sennheiser-mm100-wireless-neckband-bluetooth-stereo-headset.jpg

I get calls, music stops, can talk and hear people well, music restarts in 2 secs. Sound quality is great!

Now i can run, garden, listen to music and conduct business all in one:)

Last edited:

Droids

Reaction score
I second the Motorola S305 headset. Mine work great for music, games, and calls.