Need for Speed: No Limits Teaser Unveiled

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Fans of car racing games (and especially the Need for Speed series) will be pleased to check out this new trailer above. It's for the upcoming Need for Speed: No Limits game which will be coming to Android. The folks at Firemonkeys are the developers of this title, and have really pushed the envelope on the graphics for a mobile device with this game.

There's no word on when this game will release although it is expected later on this year. Sound off if you are a fan of the Need for Speed series!

Here's a link for more info: Need For Speed No Limits - EA

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Racing games are among my favorite as a casual gamer. The Need for Speed series in particular has served me quite well.

I have trouble getting into these games on android, but I'll give this one a go like I have the rest of their efforts.

I think my bigger problem is the freemium model where the games become super repetitive and/or lose their luster unless you fork out $5 at a time multiple times. I can't remember now if their last effort was that way or I'm thinking of...What's the other big racer on android? They just released a throwback game and they're on like version 9 now. The one prior was called Airborne. Anyway, I'd rather pay $5 once for a core gameplay and then maybe a few dollars later on for some new tracks/etc than be nickeled and dimed in order to just play a little once in a while and enjoy it.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Asphalt! The other ones that were kinda fun for a little bit that I rambled about up there were the Asphalt series.

Didn't even have to look it up. Just came to me.

Reactions: cr6

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
+1 on Asphalt! Love their series.

S5 tap'n
Do you spend a lot of time gaming on your android devices? And how much to do spend on racing games like these? I always go gung ho on them when I first download them, but I don't feel drawn back to them the way I am to other games later on.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Do you spend a lot of time gaming on your android devices? And how much to do spend on racing games like these? I always go gung ho on them when I first download them, but I don't feel drawn back to them the way I am to other games later on.
You know, I play in spurts. I'll really get into a game for about a month, then nothing for a month or two. I just don't have the time to devout to gaming the way I used to. Which btw is the main reason I haven't picked up a new gaming console. As much as I enjoy gaming, it would end up gathering dust after 6 months. That, or it would completely consume my every waking moment. (from past experience)
Now my wife is a big time gamer so between the two of us, we would probably need to enroll in a twelve step program.
I'm sure we'll pick one up eventually, it's just not a top priority atm.

S5 tap'n

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
You know, I play in spurts. I'll really get into a game for about a month, then nothing for a month or two. I just don't have the time to devout to gaming the way I used to. Which btw is the main reason I haven't picked up a new gaming console. As much as I enjoy gaming, it would end up gathering dust after 6 months. That, or it would completely consume my every waking moment. (from past experience)
Now my wife is a big time gamer so between the two of us, we would probably need to enroll in a twelve step program.
I'm sure we'll pick one up eventually, it's just not a top priority atm.

S5 tap'n
Yeah. I'm exactly the same way, even with my xbox one. It's a glorified netflix machine with voice control for tv since it has the hdmi pass-through, but I do have a handful of games for it. Some of which, I've played all the way through, some of which I did exactly like you said, got REALLY into them for a month or so and then got busy with something else.

As for games on my phone, I'm the same way as well. If a game grabs me when I first download it, it's all I do when I have spare time for a while, but then it'll be forever before I pick it back up again.

Reactions: cr6

yoyomanx1

Reaction score
is need for speed no limits gona be compatible with htc one m7?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
is need for speed no limits gona be compatible with htc one m7?
Welcome to the forum! I don't see any device compatibility information on the site linked in the Original Post. I'm not sure they've announced which devices it will or won't work with yet.

yoyomanx1

Reaction score
7f1994fa061b300bae5e38bd9542215c.jpg

thank you nice to meet you too and this pic is from their official fb page link is here https://m.facebook.com/notes/need-for-speed-no-limits/frequently-asked-questions/1508946919369542
I just don't know if my m7 have these specs or not