Need For Speed Hot Pursuit [PS3]

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
...and better

[video=youtube;RO0VbeUQ4z0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO0VbeUQ4z0&NR=1]YouTube - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - Autolog empfiehlt - Arms Race[/video]

MrSinister1

Reaction score
Will you be providing a review?
What I am really looking for is someone else with a PS3 who is up for the challenge :)

I'll accept that challenge. I've also preordered it and for those of you that are wanting to try before you buy there is a demo on both XBL and the PSN network until Nov.9th I played it for both but I always purchase my racing games on the PS3 for some reason I think they run better and look better IMO its a great game and I'm thrilled that criterion games the burnout team is bringing back need for speed. If anyone wants to add me my GT is xMrSinister1x and PSN ID is KnoxvegasAllstar, add me I love playin co-op

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Request sent Mr.Sinister :wink:

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
When they said "Demo Available from 10-16 to 11-09" they weren't kidding - 6 more days :happy:

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am picking up my copy after work and will be online tonight :wink:

OP
DF Smod

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had forgotten today was the day. Lol
Sucks I'm not going to get it till around x-mas time. :'(
That does suck - on the Demo you were fast, gives me time to get myself together before you show up in my autolog :wink:

Joker

Reaction score
Just picked up my copy during my break. Will be online tonight as well. Unfortunately not very very until late, actually more like early early morning. Work just gets in the way :mellow: