Need feedback from a current D2 CM7 user...

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
Could any of you confirm a Debugging Icon for me on your CM7 ROM please? If you don't know what that is, just hook your phone up to the computer/laptop with Debugging on. You should see a USB icon and a Debugging icon on your notification bar.

I'm currently on MIUI so I can't test it at the moment.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Iirc the debugging icon was the same as the USB icon.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
No. Usually the debugging icon would look like a bug with 6 to 8 legs. Sometimes it looked different but there usually is a separate debugging icon.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah I'm familiar with that icon but I have a feeling it was the same icon as the USB on the cm4d2. One of the last roms I ran on my d2 was that way and I have a feeling it was cm

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have an X, but I had the debugging icon on CM7. I disabled it in CM7 settings though because it annoyed me.

SSX v2.0

OP
TheSwaggeR

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I have an X, but I had the debugging icon on CM7. I disabled it in CM7 settings though because it annoyed me.

SSX v2.0

So you had the USB icon and Debugging icon both show up after hooking the phone up with the computer/laptop?

roboots21

Reaction score

C_BlazE

Reaction score
I can also confirm this, I did have the icon disabled. But with debugging disabled, I am unable to get the phone to connect.