1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Email settings for Verizon switch!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by bay5220, Apr 1, 2010.

1. bay5220

bay5220 New Member

Hi!

Verizon has discontinued email through Yahoo! in my area :mad:.

Now - I need to reconfigure my email settings so I can get verizon.net email. I've tried everything, and still cannot get it to work!

HELP!!! Does anyone know of the solution???
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I'm not quite understanding what you're saying, but I'm going to give you a link so that you can properly configure your email:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...66-droid-hints-pop3-gmail-forwarding-you.html
  3. bay5220

bay5220 New Member

Thanks...but, not what I'm looking for. I use Gmail for other things, and that works fine, but we have verizon.net email for others. Originally, Verizon.net was using Yahoo! for their email interface. It worked great, and found out how to put settings in there for that. Now - I'm not getting that email, because Verizon has changed in my area. It no longer uses email through Yahoo! - now it's solely through the Verizon.net website.

I need the new POP3 or IMAP settings to use this on my phone! Anyone else?? Please help!!
    :)
  4. mgbebout

mgbebout New Member

sorry if off topic. Im having trouble with the yahoo.verizon.net settings on droid. What did you get to work?
Search tags for this page
email settings verizon

imap settings for verizon.net

imap settings for verizon.net email

pop3 settings for verizon.net on samsung galaxy 4
register.com android settings

register.com email settings android

register.com email settings for droid
verizon.com/emailsettings