1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need droid razr LCD display

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lynkd34d, Feb 15, 2012.

1. lynkd34d

lynkd34d New Member

Hey guys, i've been searching high and low for a replacement lcd display for my droid razr. Mine was unfortunately stepped on in a dark room 2 weeks after purchasing it, damn the luck... Verizon will be happy to replace it for $650 bucks... no thanks. So with all that said, anyone know a place to get a new display? I fully expect to pay at least $180.00... I suppose this is a bit of a cry for help, I love my ole droid X but the Razr was so much better.
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

3. vatothe0

vatothe0 New Member

Worst come to worst, do a warranty exchange for some other problem, get the working replacement phone and be charged $300. Way better than $650 and works for any smartphone.
Search tags for this page
droid razr 3 lcd screen
droid razr lcd display replacement

droid razr lcd replacement

droid razr lcd screen