Need Droid 2 Boot Logo (M)

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I've been using a custom boot image for a few weeks now, but I need to send in my D2 for a replacement. I figured a format would make it go back to stock, but my boot image is still there. I've unrooted and everything, and this is the last thing I need to change back.

Does anyone have the image? I need it soon!

Suicidetuna

Reaction score
Over in the droid x forum there's a thread called boot logos I'll create. I think there the original in there. If not request it and the guy will hook you up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
Dark Lazer

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Cool thanks. I didnt find it in that thread, but someone posted a link to a different thread which had it in there. I'll post it here for convenience.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
First youre going to place the zip on the root of your sd card, meaning not in any folders. You can do this with your file manager. Then You're going to boot in to cm recovery using the bootstrapper app.

Once inside you wil go to mounts aand storage and choose to mount system (it will say "unmount system" when its mounted) then use the power button to back out to the main menu and go to install zip from sd card. Then go to choose zip from sd card and scroll down the list to find the appropriate zip and select it. Then choose yes to install and it will pop up a progress bar that wont take to much time and then you'll go back to the main menu and choose reboot now.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yes sir. When using the app you will first choose bootstrap recovery and then reboot recovery, you'll understand that once you get in to the app. Reboot recovery will bring you in to clockworkmod recovery, this is a custom recovery where most modding takes place. To navigate in recovery you use the volume keys to go up or down, power button is the back button, and the camera button is your enter/select button. A word of caution. Unless you know what you're doing, don't go in to any thing other than the instructions I laid out.

tappin and a talkin

tb110895

Reaction score
Okay so I get into the app, touch bootstrap recovery, then reboot recovery?

One other thing, is this for the most part safe?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Exactly. You will touch bootstrap recovery and then a message will pop up that says bootstrap success or something like that. Then you will press ok and then reboot recovery. This will turn the phone off and boot you in to cm recovery where you can follow my instructions.

tappin and a talkin

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok let's see if we can't figure out why. What exactly happened when you installed the. Zip file?

tappin and a talkin

tb110895

Reaction score
A loading screen thing came up that said it was installing, then it took me to another screen after that, but i backed out of it and pressed reboot now like you said