Need case advice... Incipio Silicrilic vs. Seidio Active?

Beka27

Reaction score
I have the Incipio silicrylic case. I love it. It's protective but still light and thin. It fits perfectly (no gapping) and protects all the corners and edges. You can get 20% off also (I think the code is sum2012).

OP
C

cgull

Reaction score
I ended up getting the Incipio. The VZ store actually had a blue one that matches the pebble blue. Really awesome case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ideadman

Reaction score
For thinness I am looking at getting the seidioonline.com Seidio Active case (w/o kickstand). States its only 2.2 mm thick and looks fairly protective.

OP
C

cgull

Reaction score
Picked up the Incipio Silicrylic at Verizon the other day with my 25% discount. There were none on display, but when I asked about it they retrieved this one from the back. It was in a de-branded package like all their cases. What surprised me is that it is actually more of a pebble blue than the ones I've seen online. The closest I have seen online is the grey and this cant be it. Anyways, I absolutely love the case. It matches color, doesn't add much bulk + looks and feels great.

100_0329.JPG

100_0328.JPG

100_0330.JPG

Weioo

Reaction score
Picked up the Incipio Silicrylic at Verizon the other day with my 25% discount. There were none on display, but when I asked about it they retrieved this one from the back. It was in a de-branded package like all their cases. What surprised me is that it is actually more of a pebble blue than the ones I've seen online. The closest I have seen online is the grey and this cant be it. Anyways, I absolutely love the case. It matches color, doesn't add much bulk + looks and feels great.

100_0329.JPG

100_0328.JPG

100_0330.JPG

This case looks awesome, mainly because of it's colors...One question for you. How is the silicone part of this case? I have heard it is very grippy and attracts pocket lint...How is your experience?

I'm deciding between this and the Otterbox Commuter, but I REALLY want the Pebble Blue color on my case, to match the phone. I MUST use cases but I hate cases that take too much away from the phones look/feel.

Has ANYBODY been able to find this case (Incipio Silicrylic in Pebble Blue on Blue) for sale anywhere online? I'm having a rough time and Amazon doesn't have it ATM.

Edit: Lame, Incipio's own site doesn't even list the Pebble Blue. This is extremely frustrating and I won't pay VZW retail prices in-store. I can't find this case for sale ANYWHERE online. :(

Last edited:
OP
C

cgull

Reaction score
This case looks awesome, mainly because of it's colors...One question for you. How is the silicone part of this case? I have heard it is very grippy and attracts pocket lint...How is your experience?

I'm deciding between this and the Otterbox Commuter, but I REALLY want the Pebble Blue color on my case, to match the phone. I MUST use cases but I hate cases that take too much away from the phones look/feel.

Has ANYBODY been able to find this case (Incipio Silicrylic in Pebble Blue on Blue) for sale anywhere online? I'm having a rough time and Amazon doesn't have it ATM.

Edit: Lame, Incipio's own site doesn't even list the Pebble Blue. This is extremely frustrating and I won't pay VZW retail prices in-store. I can't find this case for sale ANYWHERE online. :(

I keep it in my front pocket & the silicone does not attract lint. The case is grippy but not sticky and it actually gets smoother after some use. Feels very good in the hand.