Need App to convert ENTIRE text thread to email or doc

DV8

Reaction score
I keep searching and watching for the development of an app that will allow me to select an entire text thread and have the entire 'conversation' sent to either an email as simple text, or to .doc format or something similar. I have found the apps that will instantly forward individual texts to my email, but that's isn't what I'm after.

Does this already exist and I just haven't found it?

Anyone working on an app like this?

Anyone WANT to develop this? I know it sounds like a 'teen-ager's' app (although I am not one) but it'd be popular, I believe, for those of us who wish to chronicle a lengthy conversation.

suyogbhobe

Reaction score
I keep searching and watching for the development of an app that will allow me to select an entire text thread and have the entire 'conversation' sent to either an email as simple text, or to .doc format or something similar. I have found the apps that will instantly forward individual texts to my email, but that's isn't what I'm after.

Anyone WANT to develop this? I know it sounds like a 'teen-ager's' app (although I am not one) but it'd be popular, I believe, for those of us who wish to chronicle a lengthy conversation.

Just sign in at delighta.com and start forwarding your SMS messages to their 408 phone number. Your SMS messages will get backed up to your google spreadsheet (with time stamp and caller id) information and you will also see them as emails in your Gmail account. You can register as many cell phones as you want. Delighta also supports a SMS interface to Google calendar and translate. You can also create groups of telephone numbers and send group SMS. This works with every phone and no app is necessary since it is SMS based.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
SMS Backup & Restore works wonderfully for this. You can go into settings and backup from one conversation, all conversations, or some conversations. You can email the backup, downlaod it and view the conversation from a spreadsheet.

DaniK

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just downloaded an app called Email My Texts. It is a 1-time cost of $4.90 but so worth it and received rave reviews. The app gave me the option to email All My Texts or just a specific thread. I just emailed myself a 36-text message as a .txt document. Easy enough to save in that format or a .doc.

DAVID E. WYNER

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Email My Texts worked great until I upgraded phone a few months back and lost app.
now I can find it to reinstall??? Not on Google play store?? Anyone have any idea where I can find it???

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Email My Texts worked great until I upgraded phone a few months back and lost app.
now I can find it to reinstall??? Not on Google play store?? Anyone have any idea where I can find it???
Have you searched the APK Mirror website?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk