1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need App to convert ENTIRE text thread to email or doc

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by DV8, Aug 2, 2010.

1. DV8

DV8 New Member

I keep searching and watching for the development of an app that will allow me to select an entire text thread and have the entire 'conversation' sent to either an email as simple text, or to .doc format or something similar. I have found the apps that will instantly forward individual texts to my email, but that's isn't what I'm after.

Does this already exist and I just haven't found it?

Anyone working on an app like this?

Anyone WANT to develop this? I know it sounds like a 'teen-ager's' app (although I am not one) but it'd be popular, I believe, for those of us who wish to chronicle a lengthy conversation.
  2. fastnick94

fastnick94 New Member

Search SMS Backup+, its a free app that I use to bacs up all my text messages. They backup to a label in gmail called 'SMS' and are sorted by sender.
  3. suyogbhobe

suyogbhobe New Member

Just sign in at delighta.com and start forwarding your SMS messages to their 408 phone number. Your SMS messages will get backed up to your google spreadsheet (with time stamp and caller id) information and you will also see them as emails in your Gmail account. You can register as many cell phones as you want. Delighta also supports a SMS interface to Google calendar and translate. You can also create groups of telephone numbers and send group SMS. This works with every phone and no app is necessary since it is SMS based.
  4. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

SMS Backup & Restore works wonderfully for this. You can go into settings and backup from one conversation, all conversations, or some conversations. You can email the backup, downlaod it and view the conversation from a spreadsheet.
  5. DaniK

DaniK New Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just downloaded an app called Email My Texts. It is a 1-time cost of $4.90 but so worth it and received rave reviews. The app gave me the option to email All My Texts or just a specific thread. I just emailed myself a 36-text message as a .txt document. Easy enough to save in that format or a .doc.
Search tags for this page
android app convert text messages to email
app for converting text to email

app to convert text to email

convert text message to email

convert text message to email android

convert text messages to email android

convert texts to email

converting text messages to email

forward text thread to email account

how do i convert text messages to email

how do you turn your text thread into an email