Need App suggestion for audible alerts for texts and voicemail

mj2nco

Reaction score
On my old cell, when I got a call or a text, the phone not only rang, but every few minutes afterward would beep to let me know I had a message or text waiting (I am not always near my phone, and don't want to have to visually check it constantly). I talked to Verizon, and they said the Droid doesn't have this feature, but there was probably an app for that..any suggestions?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On my old cell, when I got a call or a text, the phone not only rang, but every few minutes afterward would beep to let me know I had a message or text waiting (I am not always near my phone, and don't want to have to visually check it constantly). I talked to Verizon, and they said the Droid doesn't have this feature, but there was probably an app for that..any suggestions?

I've heard that an app called Missed Call will accomplish this. Check it out in the Market. Hope that helps!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
If Missed Call doesn't help try using repeat and notification as search keywords.

Blaster

Reaction score
I know for texts you can use handcent instead and this will fix your problem for that... missed call i think also works for missed calls and all...

OP
M

mj2nco

Reaction score
Thanks Again

Once again, many thanks. Dowloaded Missed Call. Works like a charm. You people are fantastic!

jataya

Reaction score
with missed call, is the LED indicator supposed to blink where the text notification light blinks? if so, mine doesn't do that. I have the LED option on and i have even customized colors. but when i call my phone and hang up, it doesn't blink. any suggestions?