1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need app help please

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by thordot, Jan 11, 2011.

1. thordot

thordot New Member

i am a local truck driver and need a calandar or??? that i can enter in my routes for each day, and be able to have the calandar open for the month view and see the routes i am going to do for each day. my scheaduale changes very often so i like to see it all in one view. i do not want or need time slots for each day all i need is to enter the 1 route i am doing for that day. i see a lot of calandars which hide the info and then you click open the week or day...but i want to see it all when i open the month and be able to see my scheaduale and be able to edit each days runs...thanks a bunch everyone.
  2. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet New Member

Check out Touch Calendar. It just came out of beta. I like it, and I believe it will do what you want. Has a nice widget too.