Need any testers?

Discussion in 'Team Chaos' started by verian, Apr 18, 2010.

1. verian

verian Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm playing around with this phone so much I would love the chance to be apart of a beta team for anyone who's looking for testers. I've used clockwork and sp recovery and can push and pull with no problem. I'm not sure about logging bug info but could pick that up quick I'm sure. I'm a Microsoft Certified Professional but I consider myself retired from that at the old age of 28. I work on the family farm now and have lots of time for research. I also have insurance threw Best Buy instead of the Verizon cause best buy doesn't care if you root phone. I'm not "rom loyal" at the moment but would be given the chance.

2. adrynalyne

adrynalyne Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5

We don't have a beta team persay, but we do choose a (mostly) random group of testers a day (or less :D) before rom release.

3. RedBull

RedBull Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LMAO...emphasis on the less part...lol. I got your email yesterday at 9:40am with the links and you put the ROM up at 3:35 pm...

I got caught with my pants down there...lol.

Maybe 1.2? :icon_ banana:

4. verian

verian Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds exciting. Will there be rom manager incorporation with team chaos? I know that red rum and some others are their under Bgill55's I hope that continues and turns to bigger and better things.

5. hedney3

hedney3 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    lol i got mine a day before and by the time i told him i thought it was ready for release it was already up.:)