Need an update on HELP! using my verizon droid to make calls over wifi

kheine

Reaction score
I know this question has been floating around all over the internet but I need an updated plan. I have tried so many different ways. Got my sipdroid and my sipgate only to find out Gizmo5 and sipsorcery are both blocked to new users. I am currently working on a boat and I only get wifi out at sea and would love to find a way to make calls. When i try using my google voice I get a message saying "not registered". Dont know what that means. Does anyone know a current way to accomplish this? Thanks.

Last edited:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! I have no idea but here's a :bump: for you. Good luck :D

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
all you need is sipgate google voice and sipdroid (or 3cx is good too)

just make a voip phone on sipgate the use the credentials for that line on sipdroid or 3cx then and your sipgate number to google voice and register it and to make the calls you need to use the browser and go to google voice or get an app called google voice callback

if you need more help just let me know

r3dlined

Reaction score
all you need is sipgate google voice and sipdroid (or 3cx is good too)

just make a voip phone on sipgate the use the credentials for that line on sipdroid or 3cx then and your sipgate number to google voice and register it and to make the calls you need to use the browser and go to google voice or get an app called google voice callback

if you need more help just let me know

I am so trying to research to figure out how to set this up correctly. I ahve my sipdroid and sipgate (though I think its only the free trial). I have no cell service at home.

snowman

Reaction score
it is so hard it isn't worth it why not just make it easy