Need an IP cam app for Wanscam

firechick

Reaction score
I am desperately in need of an app that will allow viewing of my Wanscam IP cameras from my unrooted Casio G'zOne Commando. The viewer that comes with the cameras is a .jar and after having my butt kicked for 3 days trying to run it with jbed, J2ME, etc I am completely defeated. jbed sees it but tells me that the sd card is either missing or busy (and it's there and working for other things). I can view only one camera on skyfire and need to be able to view them all.

I have seen several apps on the market, but none of them show the Wanscam in the device lists. Any help anyone here could offer me in the form of an app that works or how to get a .jar to run would be greatly appreciated. I am not an experienced user, and cannot root my phone. TIA.

Shackpapa

Reaction score
Wanscam Viewer

I am desperately in need of an app that will allow viewing of my Wanscam IP cameras from my unrooted Casio G'zOne Commando. The viewer that comes with the cameras is a .jar and after having my butt kicked for 3 days trying to run it with jbed, J2ME, etc I am completely defeated. jbed sees it but tells me that the sd card is either missing or busy (and it's there and working for other things). I can view only one camera on skyfire and need to be able to view them all.

I have seen several apps on the market, but none of them show the Wanscam in the device lists. Any help anyone here could offer me in the form of an app that works or how to get a .jar to run would be greatly appreciated. I am not an experienced user, and cannot root my phone. TIA.

Try the IP Cam Viewer Pro from Android Market. Select Foscam from the device list and it will work fine. Great app with many options. Set up friends 3 Wanscam IP cams on his Droid using this app, works great including audio