1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NEED An APP (Alarm Clock)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by gpguy25, Sep 28, 2010.

1. gpguy25

gpguy25 New Member

Guys I use my phone as my alarm clock. I am a heavy sleeper and I sleep through my alarms. I need an alarm app that DOES NOT silence itself. The stock app silences itself after 10 MINUTES. I want an app that will ring for days until it is turned off. Does anyone know where I can get one like that?
  2. XMasterMoronX

XMasterMoronX New Member

you can give alarm clock plus a try, it has an option to turn off snooze not sure if that is what you are looking for though. It has a lot of options and is free, worth a shot
  3. Icculus760

Icculus760 New Member

Gentle Alarm has kicked @$$ for me since day 1 and has worked 100% of the time.

TONS of options/settings (pre-alarm, multiple profiles, volume settings, fade-in's, custom snooze durations & number of snoozes and so much more - example: there's an option where if it's the last snooze, you can choose not to dismiss it until you pass a test & even the test complexity is an option!). Full Disclosure: I've been using the paid version for many months, so I don't remember how many of those options are in the free version.

FWIW: It might seem a little shady to you since the developer is in a country where Google Checkout isn't allowed and you have to pay through another method (which it shouldn't - just ask Fede & all us Launcher Pro Plus users!), but it's not - I have always gotten app updates via email like promised, and the dev is very quick to respond.
  4. capnfuffy

capnfuffy New Member

As stated above gentle alarm is great. You can set the alarm to sound for up to an hour but also put it on repeat. With all the custom options it is definitely worth the few bucks.
  5. gpguy25

gpguy25 New Member

Thanks everyone looks like Gentle Alarm it is!
Search tags for this page

alarm clock plus failover

alarm clocks for heavy sleepers cells phone app
android alarm clock for heavy sleepers

android what is play failover for app alarms

app alarms failover

best alarm clock app for heavy sleepers

best alarm sound for heavy sleepers
best android alarm app for heavy sleepers

best android alarm for heavy sleepers

failover

failover sound for alarm clock