Need Advice on which droid

bmt1977

Reaction score
I am up for an upgrade and cannot wait to get a droid. I was wondering if you could watch live NFL games on any of the droids and also did not know if you can search the web for anything or only just use the apps? any advice would be great

harrellj

Reaction score
The web is the web on any of the Android phones. If you get one that has Froyo (version 2.2) it is also capable of supporting Flash, letting you see even more of the web. Apps can be used for specific websites (tapatalk for multiple forums, droidforums app for this one, there's numerous twitter apps, etc) or just for specific purposes (there's several ebook apps, including ones for nook/kindle/kobo).

OP
B

bmt1977

Reaction score
Thx for the info. is there a phone you recommend

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you plan on watching a lot of videos and/or football, the bigger the screen the better .
I guess in order to better suggest a model we need more input from you as to your planned usage and maybe what phone you are coming from

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.

OP
B

bmt1977

Reaction score
I am currently using the envy 2, so anything is gonna be a huge upgrade. I wanna be able to check espn, fb, watch live nfl games if possible and a whole lot more when i figure out what all the can do...lol... jan 12 is the date i can renew and i hear there might be new phones out at that time...i am just getting excited....lol

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
have you gone to the verizon store to check them out?

there is the official NFL app that gives you NFL RZ on sundays and also thursday&sunday night games for free.

harrellj

Reaction score
Yep, keep an eye on the news coming out of CES (Consumer Electronics Show). Also, I'd suggest going out to VZW's site (if you're going to VZW) and see when your area is going to get LTE (aka 4G).