Need advice...not droid related

pookibr

Reaction score
Ok, I know there are a lot of techy people here and I need some help. Does anyone know if there is a way to get a spouses phone & text records for their work phone. It isnt a smart phone. Im at my wits end with some things and I need to know if he is lying to me. Please help me....

robert70

Reaction score
Not really no, without taking the phone, but you may want to check out www. Wheresmyphone. Com, I think that's it.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can't really help on the techy side..

Just wanted to add that my wife can tell within seconds if I lie..
:)

----posted maxx'ed out----

debrad0307

Reaction score
If you suspect something you should probably confront him.. there is an obvious trust issue in that relationship. Not sure if going through his phone records is even worth it at this point. If you find nothing you will keep suspecting him or accusing him of something. If you do find something then you will probably leave him. IMO your relationship is already over, now it's just funding a reason to end it. My advice... If you have to check phone records to give yourself a piece of mind, your relationship with him isn't worth your time.

tappin and talkin on my BIONIC

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Thread moved to off-topic.

Natey2

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to get a spouses phone & text records for their work phone.

You might get into legal trouble with his company. Company assets are meant for authorized employees only. Check with an attorney.

Also, seek a professional therapist to get a neutral opinion if your suspicions are valid/legitimate/have some basis, rather than some whimsical insecurity you may be currently going through. Very many people suffer this kind of insecurity, and result in divorce if not resolved.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might get into legal trouble with his company. Company assets are meant for authorized employees only. Check with an attorney.

Also, seek a professional therapist to get a neutral opinion if your suspicions are valid/legitimate/have some basis, rather than some whimsical insecurity you may be currently going through. Very many people suffer this kind of insecurity, and result in divorce if not resolved.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

I agree with this. Definitely have to be careful if the property is not owned by you.

OP
pookibr

pookibr

Reaction score
Sorry, I couldnt find the off topic thread to put this under in the beginning. As far as being just insecure. No, he deleted a lot of texts on his personal phone which is under my name. I went online and found out they were all to the same person. My best friends daughter. I confronted him..then found texts & phone calls on his work phone. He lied about it. He says nothing is going on they are just "friends" Sorry I bothered you guys I just wanted to talk to someone.

robert70

Reaction score
Pooki, your not bothering me, I completely understand where you are right now, I've been there quite recently, I'm more than happy to talk and pass along any comfort that I can, however if that is how you feel in your gut then you are probably right, I had that feeling and started digging and found the answers I wanted, in a way I mi da wish I didn't, but id rather have the truth.

robert70

Reaction score
Btw you are more than welcome to pm me if you want to take this conversation out of public veiw.