Need a stronger Vibrate feature

jrobinson

Reaction score
How can I make the vibrate feature stronger? I miss too many messages, calls, etc because I can't feel it. I have tried using 'Missed Call' app but still not strong enough.
Any suggestions?

ShowTime

Reaction score
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there's any realistic way to change the intensity of the vibration, as this would involve modification to the accelerometer/motor inside the phone. Your best bet is probably going to be a vibration app that allows you to change length, timing, etc for the vibration.

dtartini

Reaction score
I know that missed call wont change the intensity but Im surprised that the longer duration didnt make a difference. Maybe you should get thinner pants :)

A

assmunke

not to threadjack, but has anyone noticed there softkey vibration become weaker?? ive never dropped my phone, but there are a few times while in my pocket where had hit it with something. Is the vibrator (lol) more fragile than most other phones ive used? it just doesnt seem as tight and strong when i hit my soft keys.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I know that missed call wont change the intensity but Im surprised that the longer duration didnt make a difference. Maybe you should get thinner pants :)

only solution i can think of for you. I can feel the vibrate just fine. It takes me a couple seconds to notice if i'm driving though and it's in my pocket.