Need a second oppinion.

droid_x_noob

Reaction score
If there are any misstyped words sorry i am still not use to typing on my droid x yet.

Now my friend has a lg ally lately it freezes up. So we stopped at a verizon store we were then told he cant run 2.2 does any one else know anything about that. Another is we were told no task killer it has been a savior to the battery on mone and his. Anotherthing is a virus protector needed i got one on my droid x only due to osome files on my sd card bein infected. Basically they tried sayin we were dumb and didnt know how to work a phone. If any one has a answer to the above your input would be greately apprieciated thank you

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

kevozworld

Reaction score
I have an LG Ally. I got the 2.2 update a few months ago when it was sent to my phone. That clerk was lying. Just go to your phone settings and go to "about phone". There should be an option to search for an update. There is a task killer. Search "Advanced task killer" in the market.

But in my opinion, tell him to get another phone. The update only seemed to make Ally suck even more than it originally did.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

CID KHAOS

Reaction score
I have an LG Ally. I got the 2.2 update a few months ago when it was sent to my phone. That clerk was lying. Just go to your phone settings and go to "about phone". There should be an option to search for an update. There is a task killer. Search "Advanced task killer" in the market.

But in my opinion, tell him to get another phone. The update only seemed to make Ally suck even more than it originally did.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums

Ya the reps at Verizon thinks everyone is stupid when I got my DROID x I was telling them stuff they didn't know lol, but my sister has a ally updated just fine the only problem Shea having is it charges to like 60% and stops. Anyone else having this problems.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums