Reaction score
thats whats good!! looking toward vewing to the new themes!dancedroid

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I need ideas on creating a new theme, so if you want to post ideas for that please go to that thread. Anything is welcome..

NerosDad

Reaction score
I need ideas on creating a new theme, so if you want to post ideas for that please go to that thread. Anything is welcome..
I did...no response. Would you prefer I find one to port rather than just ask for a color scheme?

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I did...no response. Would you prefer I find one to port rather than just ask for a color scheme?

My bad nerosdad...I actually have a thread for "new" themes. But I will consider that. The pic really helps. And i think your right. It also leave me options for more color....
personally I can stand a theme that is solid one color so grey and green looks good.

NerosDad

Reaction score

My bad nerosdad...I actually have a thread for "new" themes. But I will consider that. The pic really helps. And i think your right. It also leave me options for more color....
personally I can stand a theme that is solid one color so grey and green looks good.

Cool, let me know if you need more ideas on that...I found a few good pics for backgrounds. And i'm happy to help test, just let me know!

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
random question for you mopar. first time posting and long time browser lol. I used to run simply stunning, if I can get chevy to send the files and such can you port it to the D2G? I think a ton of the D2G people would like it. Just a random question and suggestion.

I could do something with it. Just permission from the creator, making sure its ok for you to use.
You dont need him to send you the file, just download the theme, and get permission.......

Might take a while....chevy's and mopar's dont really get along in the car world:)

man if you could get that over that would be awesome.. and yes i know mopar and chevy aren't very easy to work with lol

Could you post a link to the one you want?

reaper552

Reaction score
Been working on a honey comb theme let me know if you guys want me to throw it up when i'm done. Just been messing around with ninja morph and continueing to learn as much as I can to theme. Here's a quick screen of my home screen.

aefc3151-2ccb-4574.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

jt1359

Reaction score
I've been wanting a honeycomb theme, definitely put it up when you're done!

Swirly

Reaction score
Yo drop that right now!!! Come on! What u wait'n for! ^^^ jp, but yeah* release that asap

reaper552

Reaction score
Lol at work now and will prollu be bus tonight. Ill do some more work on it and get it out this weekend

Swirly

Reaction score
ight that's what's good*

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just the rom, a link to where its at would be good. Im in the middle of something right now, I should be able to do a quick port, but It might be a week or 2 before I would be able to get the text the right color.

nawdman

Reaction score
Just the rom, a link to where its at would be good. Im in the middle of something right now, I should be able to do a quick port, but It might be a week or 2 before I would be able to get the text the right color.

Hey mopar any luck on that s.s Rom, haven't checked in for a while..