Need a popular consensus

Nickdroid2.2

Reaction score
I'm new to droid, I picked up a motodroid a few months ago to get rid of my bb. So far its the best phone I have ever had and now it's time for my upgrade! I just don't know what phone would be the best. I do a lot of navigation, web, facebook......usual stuff but I need a phone that won't flip out on me when I'm running a bunch of stuff at once. Any ideas on what droid would be best?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to Droid Forums! Enjoy your stay!
I'd probably say the X or Fascinate. Both are VERY nice phones! Test drive them all and find what fits you the best.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have the D2 and i run navigation, music, browser, and various apps most of the day. it hasnt let me down yet and i am the type that has to have a physical keyboard. the DX is nice the with the better camera and larger screen but i wouldnt give up my D2 for anything

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last night I was downloading music from an app, uploading some music via gmail to a friend, listening to music, uploading some pictures to photo bucket, texting and tapatalk all at the same time on my Incredible. Don't know if other phones do more than that with no lag but I was impressed that it was multi tasking that much

wified from a monolith using a slider

OP
N

Nickdroid2.2

Reaction score
Thanks to all the replies so far, but all of yall are saying posative things about all the phones I'm looking through to decide on a new one. Lol basically I can't go wrong! I do like the keyboard on my droid, but I also know 3 people with the DX and they say its awesome. I do like that big display and I think I could do withought the physical keyboard if I had that screen cause I have big hands and the onscreen keyboard would obviously be larger. I have heard rumor of some droid T2, are any of you familiar with this and what it might bring to the table over the D2? Cause the droid I have now has been amazing and its almost like you want to stick with what you know cause you know it works. Lmk, thanks again guys!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would say either the Droid X or the Droid 2. The Fascinate Has gps issues right now.