Need a new screen protector

skyshadow

Reaction score
I bought the zagg originally and while I liked the wet application and having no bubbles I hate the feel and look of this screen protector. It feels like a cheap rubber coating not even close the the feeling of the screen. Also it makes the gorgeous screen look much less so as it is somewhat blurry and shows EVERY fingerprint and lots of grease and every speck of dirt or dust. Can anyone recommend a screen protector that feels like the screen while still looking just as good and also doesn't show up grease and fingerprints too much?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

seventwozero

Reaction score
I'm using the glossy protectors from Verizon. They look great as far as screen quality but I think just looking at them causes finger prints so.. yeah.

Personally the prints are not a huge deal, I just wipe the screen down and keep in tapping.

3 protectors for $10ish

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
Anyone else have any opinions?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have the SGP Ultra Oleophobic and really like it.

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
I have the SGP Ultra Oleophobic and really like it.

I hear reviews that it is cut too small and that it scratches too easily. What's your opinion?

highride

Reaction score
I'm using the xoskins. It doesnt have ANY orange peel like the other wet ones. You will notice a little grip the first few days, but after it dries its very smooth and it hides fingerprints.

This video shows the orange peel difference
[video=youtube;qoMRO4OiXw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoMRO4OiXw4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

dvivino

Reaction score
After reading a bunch on these forums i ordered the SGP Ultra Oleophobic Friday on amazon and just got em today. I was careful putting it on and had no problems. It is a tad smaller than the actual screen leaving about 1/16" inch from the edge all the way around. To me this is irrelevant and doesnt bother me at all. The feel is fine and hardly different from naked. So far i like it and would recommend. Came 2 per pack for $13.99.

amajamar

Reaction score
After reading a bunch on these forums i ordered the SGP Ultra Oleophobic Friday on amazon and just got em today. I was careful putting it on and had no problems. It is a tad smaller than the actual screen leaving about 1/16" inch from the edge all the way around. To me this is irrelevant and doesnt bother me at all. The feel is fine and hardly different from naked. So far i like it and would recommend. Came 2 per pack for $13.99.

So after using for a while you like it? Is it slick feeling? The one thing I hate about Zagg that I have on my GTab is the sticky feel.

amajamar

Reaction score
I'm using the glossy protectors from Verizon. They look great as far as screen quality but I think just looking at them causes finger prints so.. yeah.

Personally the prints are not a huge deal, I just wipe the screen down and keep in tapping.

3 protectors for $10ish

Can you get glossy protectors from Verizon? I got the anti glare three -pack from Verizon and it really makes the screen look grainy. I didnt thing they had both.