1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need a new phone

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by FlipBack, Jan 12, 2013.

1. FlipBack

FlipBack New Member

My Droid 3 is completely dead now so I need a new phone. I really wanted to wait for the Google X Phone, but I guess I'm destined to be unhappy with my phone purchases forever. I'm willing to forego the real keyboard this go round, so I have more options than I normally would. What phones on verizon are worth looking at? I hate the Samsung UI, so not the S3. Closer to stock android the better....
  2. dezymond

dezymond RS Lead Premium Member

Any of the top tier phones on Verizon are great phones. Regarding the UI, you can change the launcher and it replaces the UI. I recommend you go to the store and check'em all out to see which one you like.