1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need a nandroid backup

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by yulbright, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yulbright

yulbright New Member

The other day, my phone was stuck in a reboot loop, during which I made a nandroid backup so I can start trying to fix it by doing a factory reset or whatever.

That didn't work so today I went to a Verizon Store where the technician couldn't fix it either, so he gave me a new replacement.

Then, thinking I can get all my contacts and media back from my old phone, i restored the nandroid backup i made from when my old phone was stuck in a reboot loop, and now the new phone is doing the same thing!

Before I go back to that VZW store and get this one replaced again, i'd like to try a new nandroid backup img. Does anyone have a nandroid backup img they can send me so that I can atleast boot it up and get my phone to work again?

Your help will be much appreciated.
  2. jdsingle

jdsingle New Member

Can you boot into recovery? If so, just download a custom ROM and put it on your SD card (you will obviously need a MicroSD card slot or one of the adaptors to put it on since you're in bootloop). I'll take a look for a stock image. I just came from the Droid 1 in which they are plentiful. Still getting my feel for this one.
  3. dbu

dbu New Member

Just download a ROM, reboot into recovery, mount SD card as mass storage, transfer ROM to SD card, do a complete wipe, install ROM, reboot and enjoy, rinse and repeat.

Sent from my ADR6300
  4. doug piston

doug piston Premium Member Premium Member

I say again you cannot restore a backup from a .77 hboot phone to a .92 hboot phone. The partitions are different sizes and it will not work.
  5. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

download nandroid backup of any android phone

download nandroid image droid x

i need a nandroid recovery backup images for motorola droid

i need droid bionic nandriod backup download

motorola droid nandroid backup download