1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need a little help on factory reset droid x2

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by sparkie, Sep 18, 2011.

1. sparkie

sparkie New Member

I just sbf my phone and when it got done it got caught in a bootloop, trying to do a factory reset but when i try to get into android recovery i can't select it by pushing the pwr button please help.
  2. sparkie

sparkie New Member

so i figured out how to select the recovery option in recovery mode, but it shows the little green widget guy with a white triangle box above him with a yellow exclamation mark in it. what does that mean?​
  3. sparkie

sparkie New Member

got it figured out had to read 3 different ways on how to navigate through the boot screens. every thread was a little different. to select recovery had to push volume up and down at same time not the pwr, same for the screen with the widget guy after that i could use the pwr button to select. phone works now just setting up. Now time to root.
  4. sparkie

sparkie New Member

I can't find anywhare how to save my apn and mms settings before i root just in case they get erased. I don't really want to call verizon. Any ideas?
Search tags for this page

droid x2 ñ…ð°ñ€ð´ ñ€ðµñðµð´

droid x2 reset factory and can not use wirlessly?