Need a lil help with the ''launch bar''

Danlbob

Reaction score
My launch bar with my app launch and dialer and contacts has moved from the bottom of my screen over to the right of it, how do i put it back? I have the Droid x

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Have you tried a battery pull / reboot?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Moving to Droid X Tech Issues - Subforum...

Last edited:
OP
D

Danlbob

Reaction score
Yes i have tried a battery pull/ reboot it didnt help, i could try it again maybe ill have better luck second time through lol. i also noticed that it has slightly cut off some pixels off my app shortcuts on the screens too. and its not just my home page its all home screens with every shortcut somewhat cut off

OP
D

Danlbob

Reaction score
ok i tried the battery pull/reboot and it worked this time had to do it twice because when i tried to restart my phone the motorolla logo got stuck on the screen and wouldnt go away, i have had this problem on more then one occasion is it a known issue?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Are you using LauncherPro by chance? I use LP and I had this happen once about a month ago (I captured it via screenshot LOL cause in a way I thought it was cool) :)...I haven't seen a lot of reports of it but if it is persistant, you may want to consider a factory reset or call in and troubleshoot with VZW tech support...