need a kernel

306stang

Reaction score
what works with 3.1?

tried using a slayher version from 2.5 or 3.0 (can't remember) and the two didn't play well.

any ideas?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what works with 3.1?

tried using a slayher version from 2.5 or 3.0 (can't remember) and the two didn't play well.

any ideas?

I'm running the RaidZero LV 1.1 kernel found on the PE website without issue so far.

You could also try Pete's kernels and ChevyNo1 just released some new GB kernels as well.

OP

306stang

Reaction score
thanks guys

gonna check out chevy's. they seemed to love my phone when i had them on another rom.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Chevy's have always worked flawlessly for me, running his low v 1.1 now....2nd in line would probably be P3 Droid's..

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
for some reason, my phone doesn't like chevy's new gb kernels when running 3.1, but his older ones work fine... SD card fails to load and phone reboots when i flash any of chevy's 0.1 kernels at all speeds. :frown:

escapeddroid

Reaction score
the cvpcs sapphire kernels work great. I've been using the 1ghz low voltage kernel with very few issuesfor about a month now.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

WarJorge

Reaction score
Im running the stock 800 kernel it comes with, where can I dl other ones that are compatible, I have a 1.1 from Pete and a 1.1 from Chevy, will those work fine? Do I need to do a wipe and factory reset?

DMal9782

Reaction score
I'm running Prime's DePrimed kernel which you can find over in the CM forums on this site, running amazing

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Im running the stock 800 kernel it comes with, where can I dl other ones that are compatible, I have a 1.1 from Pete and a 1.1 from Chevy, will those work fine? Do I need to do a wipe and factory reset?

no need to factory reset. I usually do a wipe though.

yag219

Reaction score
I am running stock kernal, but every time i try to flash a different kernal my phone gets caught in boot loops, tried lv and sv, nothing works, and never had this problem before. Anyone have any ideas?

dvsmno

Reaction score
Im also using raidzero everythings been great so far.. also installed raidzero recovery.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App