Need A Business Partner!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by johnaltha, Feb 16, 2010.

1. johnaltha

johnaltha Guest

Yes, I'm about to start up a Application Business soon and I' am looking for a few developers to help me out, I don't care if your not super, super, super, experienced, just decent. I' am not very experienced at creating Android Apps at the moment so I' am looking for someone to go into Business with me. I will purchase the Google Android License Thing and get us started. So any developer, half decent app developer, etc. wanting a job, or do this for fun it would be greatly appreciated =)

* Profit would be split. So hopefully we can create a Great app together!

:greendroid::motdroidvert::greendroid:​

JCP Apps Incorporated.
  2. bb-gun

bb-gun New Member

Im not a developer but do you have a twitter account so i can follow you?
  3. R1Lover

R1Lover New Member

so you want someone to do all the work and you want half for setting it up? lmao

ok..... let's see who bites...
  4. johnaltha

johnaltha Guest

NO not at all, when I said split I ment a certain percent for us both. And I don't expect anyone to do all the work. I'm currently getting my self familiar with Android but I would do work as well. Sorry about the misdunderstanding I should have been more specific.
  5. FRATBoy

FRATBoy New Member

OK...lets have a little test.

If you have an application that costs $2 on the market, how much goes to you per sale?
    If you have a priced application, how do you receive payment?
  6. FRATBoy

FRATBoy New Member

On top of that...

JCP Apps Incorporated ??

Have you filled out the tax forms to incorporate?

Do a google search of that name, enjoy dealing with J.C. Penny Company, Inc. and the Java CommunityProcess(SM)...
  7. FRATBoy

FRATBoy New Member

8. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Am I seeing things? Or is this not the 2nd thread you posted about this? Don't cross thread... :)
  9. samredman

samredman New Member

If you wish to get into the app business you can do it without splitting any revenues at all with anyone. Just go to Getacoder.com, or Elance.com ( I have used both of those for other software projects). Also Lancescript.com has a similar service. You describe your project specs online and its objectives and programmers will bid. You can review their profiles and see feedback about their successful other jobs. There are literally hundreds of iphone and android app developers (from all around the world) who will bid on your projects (so the rates will be very competitive). I have had good success with programmers from India and other countries. I simply rely on their reputations (feedback) prior to making my selections. You can read on those boards about the various apps projects which they have already completed.

Developing apps (or any software) is not the road to riches unless you come up with something which will be in demand. Develop a plan and a design, and detail out your projects with good illustrations and written descriptions before you begin your communication with a programmer.

In order to get any programmer to just partner with you (you won't find anyone like that on the service boards which I mentioned... they code for pay), you would have to have a reputation yourself as an accomplished business person with some marketing successes under your belt. Just having an idea to start a business and paying that small android development license fee isn't going to convince anyone to work with you. They would just do it themselves, if they haven't already. However, if you can show a programmer that you know how to launch and promote a product and have a few "skins on the wall" then people will respond. Why don't you post a bit of your background here as an enticement?