need a backup for clockwork mod

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
i have been having a huge problem i was dumb and didnt make a backup of my rom cause i wasnt expecting this to happen and i had some other backups on my pc and in sprecovery

see this thread

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/re...h-sp-recovery-clockwork-mod-2.html#post471195

every time i tried to restore a different backup it comes up with a md5 error

so if someone could please post a backup or update.zip

or anything i can use to get my phone running agian i would so very much appreciate it

i posted here cause i figured i would get the most responses sorry if its the wrong spot

tdawg5480

Reaction score
Why not boot into recovery and use adb to flash sprecovery...reboot phone into recovery and use your sprecovery/nandroid backup......my understanding is your using a clockwork recovery trying to use nandroid and giving you issues?

OP
tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
Why not boot into recovery and use adb to flash sprecovery...reboot phone into recovery and use your sprecovery/nandroid backup......my understanding is your using a clockwork recovery trying to use nandroid and giving you issues?

i dont know how to use abd

and i was trying to restore a backup i made from clockwork recovery but im getting a md5 mismatch error and the only other backups i have i in sprecovery but rsdlite is reading my phone or it fails to flash sp recoery to my phone

RoLa

Reaction score
You're Welcome....where is the easy button?...lol

cemysh33

Reaction score
help

I am having the same problem. Can someone please send me the clockworkmod recovery backup file.