1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Neeb Question....Do we need to do anything to prevent VZW Froyo update?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Phxphenom, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Phxphenom

Phxphenom New Member

I hear that the Froyo update will soon be pushed by Verizon. I like BB as it is and am unsure if we need to do anything to keep things from changing....

Thoughts? Thanks,
    Marc
  2. captaincanada84

captaincanada84 New Member

No, you shouldnt have to do anything. The OTA update will be blocked automatically.
  3. Phxphenom

Phxphenom New Member

Thanks! I appreciate the quick response.
  4. radio five

radio five New Member

I'm rooted with Bugless Beast, yet when I woke up this morning, Verizon's "official" update was waiting to be installed on my Droid. How can I delete this update and prevent it from happening again? I'll keep my wireless and usb tethering, thank you very much.
  5. azpilot

azpilot New Member

The update will automatically be blocked, however, you will need to tell it to do the install, once it starts you should see an ! in the triangle and it will stop, select reboot from your menu on the phone and that should take care of it.