1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nebtop hack for razr maxx not working right.

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by kidnice15, Apr 4, 2012.

1. kidnice15

kidnice15 New Member

Just made the switch from the GNex to the Maxx and I gotta say I love it. Before the Gnex I had a bionic so I am pretty familiar with moto
    anyway, I tried the nebtop hack and it connects to my tv but for some reason my phone that is supposed to act like a track pad doesn't work
    Is there something I am doing wrong? I am rooted, running ODEX build of clutch V1.0 Basically just wanted to get
    rid of all the bloat. Anybody know why my trackpad on my phone isn't working when I am connected via nebtop
  2. 1lowranger

1lowranger New Member

You make the 5th device I've heard of doing this seems to be a software bug you should be able to work around it with Bluetooth mouse and keyboard hopefully it will be solved soon
    My razr does this also it seems to only affect phones activated or reset since the 902 update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  3. R2D|2OID

R2D|2OID New Member

I had this same problem, the way I fixed it was :

1. enable GPS
    2. date and time settings --> disable automatic
    3. set your timezone to something other than where you actually are
    4. reboot

and then I had a trackpad with mouse buttons on the display. This was on a DROID4 w/ Nebtop 1.3
  4. khavalier

khavalier New Member

Wow, some good juju

Boy, I have to admit I couldn't imagine how/why this would work, but I followed the steps. First time through it didn't work and realized I was running Nebtop 0.5. Upgraded (for a small fee ;-), rebooted and, as they say, voila, it worked!

It also works with my VGA adapter (which I don't understand why that stopped working). In any case, switched my timezone back to automatic and it still works! :hail:

Thanks so much for the fix! I was really bummed and now I'm delighted. Great feeling and it is thanks to your tip.

BTW - what on earth lead you to this solution?

Khav
  5. 1lowranger

1lowranger New Member

well I mis read this the other day when i posted my phone is stock no nebtop hack i am using the webtop adapter just tried this and to my amazement it worked! i am going to try this on my brothers device tonight and i expect it will fix his as well. since you guys are having the same issue i am i think we can safely assume this is not a nebtop issue but rather a bug in webtop itself. here is the background on my issue from a thread i started a few weeks ago.

6. 1lowranger

1lowranger New Member

as suspected this worked on my brothers phone also on a side not i did reboot twice on both phones before it worked
Search tags for this page
droid razr nebtop

nebtop

nebtop 1.3 apk

nebtop 1.3 apk descargar taringa

nebtop 1.3 apk download

nebtop 1.3apk download gratis
nebtop galaxy note 2
xt912 not connecting hdmi on lapdock