1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Neat tricks

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Chasity_Parker, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chasity_Parker

Chasity_Parker New Member

I just got the s3 a couple of days ago and I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips or pointers on some neat little tricks and such that the phone could do...
  2. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

Take a look at the Galaxy S3 Tips and Tricks sticky thread at the top of this forum. It's an ongoing collection of, yep, you guessed it, tips and tricks for the S3. :)
  3. CaptainSS

CaptainSS New Member

-The burst and panorama modes on the camera are trick.
    - Love the pull down task bar where you can turn things on/off
    - Facial recog is kinds cool (face lock/unlock)
    - Check out the widgets, there are a lot.
    - forget what they call it but where you can "Tap" another S3 and transfer pics is cool
    - Definately do a call where you and someone else can see each other, that is fun
  4. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

For the benefit of the entire community, let's continue the conversation in the Galaxy S3 Tips and Tricks sticky thread. Keeping everything in one place is far more helpful to everyone than having bits and pieces spread out in various threads. If there's anything you think should be added to the main post of the sticky, just post it in the thread or PM me with a link to the information, and I'll update it accordingly! Closing this thread up. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
cool tricks for gs3
cool tricks on galaxy s3
galaxy s3 neat tricks
galaxy s3 tips and tricks

galaxy s3 tricks

s3 incredible tips and tricks