1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Nearly the perfect phone (Intro)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by stephenrb81, Dec 12, 2009.

1. stephenrb81

stephenrb81 New Member

Hello All, thought I'd drop a line to introduce myself. I have been keeping my eye on the droid since the media leaks and teaser ads. After some youtube videos, multiple reviews, visits to different stores, I decided I had to have one.

Only problem is that I am 5 months before my next available upgrade. I contemplated adding a line just to get one but then I'd just end up having a spare line sitting in a drawer. So I decided to by one at non-contract price!

Wow, this phone is damn near perfect. I've been using it over a week and can only find a few 'hiccups' with it but it's probably nothing more than user-error or something an app can easily fix, nothing that has made me regret the cash I dropped on this thing.

I love NOT having to have outlook to sync with my laptop. I've been an avid google user for years so the droid is perfect in that aspect. I know BB could sync with google without outlook, but I never had luck getting it done correctly majority of the time, always ended up with duplicate events/contacts.

As I mentioned above, there are a few qualms but I'm sure I wont have any problems figure those out.

See ya on the forums
Search tags for this page

phone intro