NBA League pass issues?

TexasRules777

Reaction score
So i took the plunge and plopped down 44.95 for the league pass and 9.99 for the nba game time plus app. Today i fired up the app and it seems that every one of the five games were blacked out. I contacted the app developer and we tried various things like wifi only, 3g only, updating prl, to no avail. He seems to think it might be because my droid1 is rooted and the app can't decide where i'm really located at. Has anyone used this app or had any problems with the nba app in general?

pm78

Reaction score
same exact problem....all "blackouts"...it seems blackout area is determined by IP Address...i have checked my IP several times and it has remained unchanged....if you get any additional info please post..and i will do the same...BTW just in case you didn't know...NBA LP broadband is running free preview right now @ NBA.COM

OP
TexasRules777

TexasRules777

Reaction score
Yea they had me check my ip a few times and it changes from work to home but not different cities. The phoenix portland game was blacked out and i live in Texas? Kinda sucks i'm stuck with a 44 dollar app that doesn't work. And thanks for the heads up on nba.com but the whole reason i bought this app was to use at work on my phone because we block certain sites at work. I'll keep the thread posted if i get any new info.

xSZYDx

Reaction score
Even the NBA Gametime app will not work.. it launches then the screen goes black, then does nothing. It even rebooted my phone once

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App