dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
NBA.com

Really surprised they reached an agreement. I personally didn't care if season was canceled but I get to see my team make a run for the ring again, can't argue that:)

Last edited:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually like the shorten season. I personally think the NBA has to many games, therefor the games don't mean as much. It's going to be a great year in the NBA this year. It seems there are quite a few power teams that could go all the way, not just one or two.

I'm disappointed to see the entire Dallas team fall apart and so many new guys come in. I'm hoping some of those rookies will be able to energize the old guys for a shot for a repeat. :)

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
I actually like the shorten season. I personally think the NBA has to many games, therefor the games don't mean as much. It's going to be a great year in the NBA this year. It seems there are quite a few power teams that could go all the way, not just one or two.

I'm disappointed to see the entire Dallas team fall apart and so many new guys come in. I'm hoping some of those rookies will be able to energize the old guys for a shot for a repeat. :)
the basketball season is not too bad, wanna talk about long, baseball is long 162 games c'mon man!
anyway looking forward to my Knicks finally having a good season, hopefully they can do better then last year. maybe contend not just make the playoffs. we got GS tonight, then LA. Yay Baby!!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't stand the lakers, so I always cheer on anyone who plays them.. other then Miami.. lol :)

The Knicks are going to be good this year with the addition of Tyson Chandler, I can't believe Dallas won't pony up the $$ and contract to keep him.

OP
dezymond

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I can't stand the lakers, so I always cheer on anyone who plays them.. other then Miami.. lol :)

The Knicks are going to be good this year with the addition of Tyson Chandler, I can't believe Dallas won't pony up the $$ and contract to keep him.
Cuban thinks we got a shot at Dwight as he's expressed that Dallas would be a preferred destination for him, so we let Chandler go. Too many new pieces for us, don't think we'll repeat, but at this rate it doesn't even look like we'll make playoffs:frown: Yes I know it's only been 2 games, but if you watch, there is no chemistry or consistent squad out there, we lookin like we completely skipped Training camp

edit: good to see a sports section:)