Navigon App Missing In Market?

Breezer23

Reaction score
So strange. There was an update to the Navigon App in the market when I clicked update it said the application didn't exist. Without thinking I uninstalled the application and rebooted the phone hoping it would be there.

Not there, only the system check app. I tried installing Beesleys props from ROM Manager - nothing.

I'm on TranQ 3.6. I need the Navigon App in the next few hours :-(

Any ideas?? Sorry if this posts multiple times. My coverage is going in and out (in the mountains)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

techguru

Reaction score
So strange. There was an update to the Navigon App in the market when I clicked update it said the application didn't exist. Without thinking I uninstalled the application and rebooted the phone hoping it would be there.

Not there, only the system check app. I tried installing Beesleys props from ROM Manager - nothing.

I'm on TranQ 3.6. I need the Navigon App in the next few hours :-(

Any ideas?? Sorry if this posts multiple times. My coverage is going in and out (in the mountains)

Oddly enough, when I hit the Update All button, it did download an update to my phone, so I think uninstalling was probably not the best move for you.

I have seen this before with apps getting updates that sometimes you can't get to the market page. Usually only lasts an hour or two.

Do you use any kind of backup software where you would have the APK available to re-install the version you had?

Alan

OP
B

Breezer23

Reaction score
Thankfully I had an older backup that had it installed. I backed up my current ROM restored the old and used titanium backup. Restored and reinstalled. Good times.