1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Navigator?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by DeadBurgerKing, Mar 5, 2010.

1. DeadBurgerKing

DeadBurgerKing New Member

Does the Droid Eris have a Google Maps navigator like the other Droid does? By navigator I mean is it possible to get the aplication to speak the directions aloud for you?
  2. hlaalu

hlaalu New Member

We will be getting it when the 2.1 update comes out, or you can install the leaked update which has the navigator. I'm looking forward to it as well.
  3. divalibra

divalibra New Member

I am using the leaked 2.1 update and navigation does work! I had to install a text to speech client to get it to speak the directions, which I think everyone must do.
  4. wyzzerdd

wyzzerdd New Member

Waze also has voice directions and works with the current verion of android.
  5. cheesecake

cheesecake New Member

The leaked 2.1 nag works awesome just as good as my tomtom 340 xl. Not sure when the offical 2.1 is coming out......
Search tags for this page

navigator for droid eris

what happened to google navigator

what happened to verizon navagator