1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Navigator & Bluetooth Question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Spinninghorse, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse Member

First - thanks to all on this forum. Thanks for all of the posts here (and on Verizon's forum) I have learned about my Droid X which has made it a useful tool. I have come a long way in 3 weeks (We won't mention what I did with the battery tab :dry:). One thing I haven't been able to find info on so I am asking here - Can my BT headset work with Navigator? If yes, how? Yes, it is paired and works for phone calls. My previous phone was a Moto Q 9c with VZNavigator and 'Michelle' would deliver the direction through my BT.
  2. rolandct

rolandct New Member

When you reach a turn (or any point it should be talking) does it come out of the phone or you don't hear anything?
  3. Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse Member

The Navigator works through the phone just fine.
Search tags for this page

vz navigator bluetooth car