Navigation problem on Google Maps

fdnman

Reaction score
I love the mapping feature of the Droid, but for some reason it refuses to recognize I-66 in Northern Virginia. I assume it has something to do with the fact it turns into HOV only during rush hour. Any way to change the settings to compensate?

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
None.

I suggest going to google's site, forums for mobile, maps, and you can log the issue for them to address it. They do look at everything.

meannathan

Reaction score
I love the mapping feature of the Droid, but for some reason it refuses to recognize I-66 in Northern Virginia. I assume it has something to do with the fact it turns into HOV only during rush hour. Any way to change the settings to compensate?

I am on that route all the time and never had that issue, but yes you can go to their forum and post it. Don't know of any settings you would need to change to fix that

bfayer

Reaction score
I drive 66 into DC everyday and mine will not route on I66 east of Centreville no matter what time of day traveling east or west.

I have contacted the Google development folks and they have verified the issue and said they are working on it.