Navigation Mount for Vehicle

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Accessories' started by chicubfan08, Nov 11, 2011.

1. razrsedge

razrsedge New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    There is a USB connector that slides into the razr only with extreme difficulty. I run the charger cable from my cigarette lighter to the dock on the dashboard (this just screams after market, but what are you going to do?) It comes with a bracket to insert your razr without a case, or the bracket comes off to insert your razr with a case.

I just drove 75 miles to my niece's for Thanksgiving, and appreciated the visual directions, as google nav is sometimes slow with the speech turn by turn. I really like the suction cup so I can take it on and off the dash, although in the two weeks I've owned it, I have yet to take it off. Overall, pleased.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

#37 razrsedge, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. MrCatPC

MrCatPC Member

Ratings:
    +2
    THANKS FOR THE *TIP* (metaphorically, literally, all of the above)

JUST NOW found your post while hunting down clues on the arm/dock connection for Droid 4, and wanted to say, Thank you @cmorty72 for this helpful hint! :)K

This is where I'm at diving back into the thread over there, and I presently own and use the Droid 2 Car Dock, which is the very same model used for OGDs, as you may know, SOOOO, now I can just measure the ball/socket end of that jointed suction-mount arm and have fairly accurate idea whether Droid 4 Nav Dock will snap onto the mount adapter from ProClip... essentially the new post-Atrix-styled "Nav Docks" are all shown with the same suction base and arm attached, so I'm making an educated guess that rear connector of the actual dock for Droid 4 = RAZR = Atrix, and soon to be measured: Droid 2, I HOPE!!! eXcIted!!! ooh gotta grab a ruler now & find out!

[​IMG]
    There we go.dancedroid

#38 MrCatPC, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
Search tags for this page
content
does galaxy universal vehicle navigation mount put phone int

droid razr maxx window mount

droid razr window mount

motorola droid razr maxx vehicle navigation mount with otter
motorola navigation dock and otterbox
navigation mount