Navigation incorrect

Reaction score
Hey gang,
I was curious if you know who or where one would go to report incorrect information received while using Google navigation?
Example: On my commute to work, three different county highways are incorrectly named (completly wrong). My thoughts are if we could let them know of these errors it could be fixed promptly.
Thanks,

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
On the google maps website, (maps.google.com) there is a "report a problem" option. It allows you to report errors in the maps. My own street, for example, is misnamed.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've noticed though guys, that a lot of highways and other roads can have all kinds of alternate names...and we may only know them by the local name(s) that everyone uses close by...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes some of the roads will have like 2-3 names to them, while you know it might be route 59, it might also be route 24... while you know it's route 59, on a map sometimes it will list both. Reporting a problem will be able to help them correct the problems faster. Things weird also is that it can have you drive down a road a half mile then make a u-turn to come back to the same road you were just at and continue. They are still working out the kinks.

OP

Reaction score
Yes some of the roads will have like 2-3 names to them, while you know it might be route 59, it might also be route 24... while you know it's route 59, on a map sometimes it will list both .

I'm aware road have numerous names, but in the particular example I mentioned they are completly off.

Reporting a problem will be able to help them correct the problems faster.

I was hoping to hear this....

thanks guys!

UNOME

Reaction score
I can attest to the navigation issue as well. I was COMPLETELY lost using the Google Navigation 2 weekends ago..I was looking for a theater...and the final destination ended up taking me to a residential location (on a dead end street).